Good self-management practices are key to success throughout life. These skills take self-awareness, know-how and practice. Scripture is filled with confirmation that self-control and wise practices lead to success and true happiness. In these lessons students will assess their personal practices and learn new ones.
Implementation and Format:
- Designed for 6th-9th grade
- Lessons are customizable and can be taught by the school counselor, or any available invested teacher, administrator or parent
- Lessons are 40-50 minutes in length
- Lessons include a lesson plan, editable PowerPoint, activities, worksheets and links to additional free resources
- Activities facilitate self-reflection, collaboration and discussion surrounding important and timely topics
- Game Center - includes adaptable games ideas and resources!
Soft “terms and condition” statement:
I partner with those that value this curriculum as an inspired labor of love and exercise integrity in the approved uses for the materials as stated in the terms and conditions. All rights reserved for single campus use only. Purchasing schools and/or individuals will access and download materials for use within their school faculty, staff and students only with the exception of free outside materials and/or links shared within. Such users will not copy, scan, email, share and/or post online including editable materials.