These samples are portions of our Finals Survival Guide lesson, designed to demonstrate how comprehensively we cover a given topic in our curriculum. Enter FREE at check out.
While some freshmen may have had one or two high school level classes in 8th grade, the 9th-grade year can plunge them into a new world of expectations and experiences, including finals week.
This lesson provides a framework for you to discuss final exams and to prepare students for this strenuous academic experience.
- What are final exams?
- What’s the big deal? How do final exams impact me?
- Tips for Survival and Success
- Review of Upcoming Exam Schedule
- Time Management Planning Activity
Learning Objectives – The students will:
- Learn what final exams are and how these tests impact a student’s grades and future
- Learn strategies to lower stress and maximize success on final exams
- Learn and practice relaxation techniques
- Make preparations and plans for final exam studying
Implementation and Format:
The Prep4Success curriculum includes a biblically integrated lesson plan, editable PowerPoint, activities, worksheets, and links to additional free resources.
We designed activities to encourage self-reflection, collaboration, and discussion about timely topics.
- You can customize Prep4Success materials by editing and branding the lessons, PowerPoint presentations, activities, and assessments to reflect your school and to suit your students' needs.
- Prep4Success lessons are easy to present! Your school’s counselor, an invested teacher, administrator, or parent can facilitate the lessons and discussions.
- Prep4Success lessons fit your schedule! We designed the lessons for a standard 50- to 55-minute class period, depending on the discussion.
- Prep4Success lesson packages include a lesson plan, editable PowerPoint, activities, worksheets, links to additional free resources, and a "Game Center" (with adaptable game ideas and resources!).
SAMPLE Freshman Finals Survival Guide
Soft “terms and condition” statement:
I partner with those that value this curriculum as an inspired labor of love and exercise integrity in the approved uses for the materials as stated in the terms and conditions. All rights reserved for single campus use only. Purchasing schools and/or individuals will access and download materials for use within their school faculty, staff and students only with the exception of free outside materials and/or links shared within. Such users will not copy, scan, email, share and/or post online including editable materials.
Specify your requested materials and send Purchase Ordersto email@example.com