God’s calling is more than finding a vocation. It is having a deep sense of overall purpose and an understanding of one’s individual divine design. These lessons inspire meaningful conversations and spiritual investigation surrounding these important topics. Students are also guided through personal assessment, introspection and research highlighted by biblical truth and scripture.
Implementation and Format:
- Designed for 8th-9th grade
- Lessons are customizable and can be taught by the school counselor, or any available invested teacher, administrator or parent
- Lessons are 40-50 minutes in length
- Lessons include a lesson plan, editable PowerPoint, activities, worksheets and links to additional free resources
- Activities facilitate self-reflection, collaboration and discussion surrounding important and timely topics
- Got Purpose?
- Do I Have a Calling?
Talent and Career Research
Soft “terms and condition” statement:
I partner with those that value this curriculum as an inspired labor of love and exercise integrity in the approved uses for the materials as stated in the terms and conditions. All rights reserved for single campus use only. Purchasing schools and/or individuals will access and download materials for use within their school faculty, staff and students only with the exception of free outside materials and/or links shared within. Such users will not copy, scan, email, share and/or post online including editable materials.