God’s calling is more than finding a vocation. It should lead to an awareness of a person’s gifts and interests, resulting in a sense of purpose. God’s calling hinges on a profound understanding of an individual’s “divine design”.
These life-shaping lessons inspire meaningful conversation and spiritual investigation surrounding timely topics. Students can discover God’s calling through personal assessment, introspection, discussion, and biblically based research.
Implementation and Format:
- We designed these interactive lessons for students in 8th or 9th grade.
- You can customize the Prep4Success curriculum by editing and branding the lessons, PowerPoint presentations, activities, and assessments to reflect your school and to address your students' interests.
- Anyone who loves students can present God's Calling lessons! Your school’s counselor, an invested teacher, administrator, or parent can easily facilitate the lessons and discussions.
- We designed the lessons for a standard 50- to 55-minute class period, depending on the discussion. Prep4Success lessons fit your schedule!
- God's Calling includes engaging activities that encourage self-reflection, collaboration, and guided discussion.
- Prep4Success lessons include a lesson plan, editable PowerPoint, activities, worksheets, links to additional free resources, and a "Game Center" (with adaptable game ideas and resources!).
Lessons that Build a Sense of Purpose and Direction:
- Got Purpose?
- Do I Have a Calling? (Parts 1 & 2)
Talent and Career Research
Soft “terms and condition” statement:
I partner with those that value this curriculum as an inspired labor of love and exercise integrity in the approved uses for the materials as stated in the terms and conditions. All rights reserved for single campus use only. Purchasing schools and/or individuals will access and download materials for use within their school faculty, staff and students only with the exception of free outside materials and/or links shared within. Such users will not copy, scan, email, share and/or post online including editable materials.