God’s calling is more than finding a vocation. It should lead to an awareness of a person’s gifts and interests, resulting in a sense of purpose. God’s calling hinges on a profound understanding of an individual’s “divine design”.
These life-shaping lessons inspire meaningful conversation and spiritual investigation surrounding timely topics. Students can discover God’s calling through personal assessment, introspection, discussion, and biblically based research.
Implementation and Format:
- We designed these interactive lessons for students in 8th or 9th grade.
- You can customize the Prep4Success curriculum by editing and branding the lessons, PowerPoint presentations, activities, and assessments to reflect your school and to address your students' interests.
- Anyone who loves students can present God's Calling lessons! Your school’s counselor, an invested teacher, administrator, or parent can easily facilitate the lessons and discussions.
- We designed the lessons for a standard 50- to 55-minute class period, depending on the discussion. Prep4Success lessons fit your schedule!
- God's Calling includes engaging activities that encourage self-reflection, collaboration, and guided discussion.
- Prep4Success lessons include a lesson plan, editable PowerPoint, activities, worksheets, links to additional free resources, and a "Game Center" (with adaptable game ideas and resources!).
Lessons that Build a Sense of Purpose and Direction:
- Got Purpose?
- Do I Have a Calling? (Parts 1 & 2)
Talent and Career Research
Soft “terms and condition” statement:
I partner with those that value this curriculum as an inspired labor of love and exercise integrity in the approved uses for the materials as stated in the terms and