Our students are growing up in a unique time in history that presents both great opportunities and even greater challenges.
In these lessons, students will discover the connection between online activities and their future. Additionally, they will explore the impact of digital footprints with regard to personal safety. Students will learn how digital footprints are created, how to exercise responsibility, and apply biblical principles to their online activities.
Implementation and Format:
- This Prep4Success curriculum is customizable! You may edit and brand the lessons, PowerPoint presentations, activities, and assessments to reflect your school and to suit your students' needs.
- Prep4Success lessons are easy to present! Your school’s counselor, an invested teacher, administrator, or parent can facilitate the lessons and discussions. We show you how!
- Prep4Success lessons fit your schedule! We designed the lessons for a standard 50- to 55-minute class period, depending on the discussion.
- Prep4Success Digital Footprint Awareness includes engaging activities that foster self-reflection, collaboration, and discussion regarding timely topics.
- Prep4Success lessons include a lesson plan, editable PowerPoint, activities, worksheets, links to additional free resources, and a "Game Center" (with adaptable game ideas and resources!).
Lessons that Build Awareness and Promote Safe Internet Use:
Internet Uses and Security
Digital Footprint Awareness
Soft “terms and condition” statement:
I partner with those that value this curriculum as an inspired labor of love and exercise integrity in the approved uses for the materials as stated in the terms and conditions. All rights reserved for single campus use only. Purchasing schools and/or individuals will access and download materials for use within their school faculty, staff and students only with the exception of free outside materials and/or links shared within. Such users will not copy, scan, email, share and/or post online including editable materials.