Our world is online and moving at a faster pace than ever before. Our students are growing up in a unique time in history that presents both great opportunities and even greater challenges. In these lessons students will understand the impact of online activities as it pertains to their future, as well as their personal safety. Students will learn how digital footprints are created, how to exercise responsibility and apply biblical principles to online activities.
Implementation and Format:
- Designed for 6th-9th grade
- Lessons are customizable and can be taught by the school counselor, or any available invested teacher, administrator or parent
- Lessons are 40-50 minutes in length
- Lessons include a lesson plan, editable PowerPoint, activities, worksheets and links to additional free resources
- Activities facilitate self-reflection, collaboration and discussion surrounding important and timely topics
- Game Center - includes adaptable games ideas and resources!
Internet Uses and Security
Soft “terms and condition” statement:
I partner with those that value this curriculum as an inspired labor of love and exercise integrity in the approved uses for the materials as stated in the terms and conditions. All rights reserved for single campus use only. Purchasing schools and/or individuals will access and download materials for use within their school faculty, staff and students only with the exception of free outside materials and/or links shared within. Such users will not copy, scan, email, share and/or post online including editable materials.